Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Monday, March 2, 2009

2nd rain

2nd March, 2009
The Rain on Friday(27 feb) really made me sick...What kind of school still holds an assembly in the midst of rain? The teachers in the shade and the students under the rain for at least 10 minutes. Abuse! Selfish! Inconsiderate! This is not the first time Smk Seri Pantai made the students stand under the rain. This is the second time already! Th first time was at the prefect and librarian installation where the librarians had to stand under the rain.(23.10.08)

Really, this is a super crazy school which abuses it's power to achieve it's selfish purpose, thus neglecting the health of the students.

It was really stupid of the Principle and new TESL teachers to exchange gifts, give a speech and take pictures under the shade and in the meantime forcing students to stand under the rain just to witness these. If this is not abuse, what else do you call it?

If I follow my feelings, I really want to report this to the media but that would just be loads of effort.

Today, I still don't agree with the teacher's "super imposed"...Whatever lah, I don't want to argue anymore for it brings no benefit. "Teachers are always right!"
HAIZ, what a SHREWED UP system!

0 comments:

Post a Comment