Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

sports day


5th march 2009
sports day
today was smk seri pantai's sports day. i feel so embarrassed that I'm in this skool.
we had 4x100m jemputan with smk seri hartamas n vivekananda. smk seri hartamas won and when they came to receive d medals, my kampung skool laugh at them cause they wearing shorts..tunjuk aurat wor.Really embarrassing la... even uncivilized people behave better.

neway now onto d lesson i learn through sports day.
i entered 100m, 4x100m and 4x400m n lompat jauh n 4x100m jemputan... all i got 3rd. sad la..
BUT this was GOD reminding me of something i learn while i was in RBS(Residential Bible School) during the jungle trekking. "It's not how fast u finish d race but it's how u share n show God's love during d race"
God's calling for me to be a Pacesetter rather than a Runner. But i rather be a runner than a pacesetter :P
Just recently i notice how hard i try to b a runner i just keep on failing horribly and it's really pathetic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment