Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Friday, September 11, 2009

3 more subjects

Yahoo! Just 3 more subjects (Bm 2, PP2 and Muet writing & Muet listening) and I'm all over with the examinations aka STPM Trials.

My teacher just only told us that the real MUET is on the 6th of October.

As usual, Government examinations got a lot of leaks...
Especially when the Setter is from your school. LOL

Overall, the papers are bearable. I think I can half pass (lulus sebahagian-->30%-49%) all
...Hopefully, full pass la (Lulus Penuh-->50% and above)

FYI: PP= Pengurusan Perniagaan
MUET= Malaysian University English Test

0 comments:

Post a Comment