Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Raya break

Yeah, the GOvernment said that Friday is a holiday for all schools :) Yay!
some teachers gave us ang paos...I wasn't expecting that...
As another day of no studies, we just slept, took pictures, listen to songs and I manage to read all-->6 malay newspaper which were in the Library-->Old ones of cause.
Oh ya, actually we studied a bit for BM...

Holiday mood, woohoo. This is the first real holiday I got this year!
NO HOMEWORK nor Assignment, NO EXTRA CLASS AND NOTHING BUT A SUPER REAL HOLIDAY-->just the way Holidays are meant to be...
A hearty thank you to the Government for putting the STPM Trials to end last week, so now I FiNaLLy got a REAL and PURE holiday! yeah! One Week of nothing-to-do-with-school!

Friday holiday and One WHOLE week of pure holiday! What a bliss of pure joy ^^

I said I don't want to go for graduation..then teacher said I have to pay RM 2 if I want to get my certificates. What rubbish was that? If I go graduation must pay RM50 and I get school Certs but if I don't want to go for graduation then I must pay RM2 for Certs... I didn't know school Certificates cost money and is charging worse than Ah Long's...CRazy. No way am I going to "Buy aka BRIBE" for some lousy school cert which says that I completed Form 6.
It's really a SILLY POLICY.


Lotsa love,
-Hilda Hew Mun Foong-

0 comments:

Post a Comment