Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

co-curricular award day


1 oct 2009
today was the "Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kokurikulum Smk Sri Pantai".

The audiences were form 4, form 5, lower 6 and upper 6 students.

There were curricular awards for teachers as well.
Mr Muhammad is not really liked by most of us...
He went up to the stage twice and a very surprising thing happened. OH my, it was crazy!

It started with the normal cheer which turned into a BIG LOUD "boooo"

Oh, You should have been there! I tell you it was crazy bold and funny! Not once but TWICE some more.
Then only we realized that not only the seniors don't like him but our "juniors" also didn't like him.



This incident is either FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONS or BOLDNESS or HATRED or KAMPUNG SCHOOL la....LOL


according to sources, this is the first time SMK Sri Pantai students BOO-ed a teacher and during a formal function some more...Fuyoh! Two times some more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment