Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MUET speaking la

today was the MUET(Malaysian University English Test)
speaking component la...LOL
went to school, Ms Chung brief us about where to go and Ms Wong ask us to pray. Then we went up to the quarantine room which is the library. Briefing and check IC.
I was in the first group and as candidate C.
Then we took the exam in the SAL room(Self Assessment Learning)

the question was something about which one affects family reputation most?
a) behavior of family members
b) income of family members
c) education level of family members
d) occupation of family members


Task A is individual: read question and to prepare and present in 2 minutes
I got not enough points...Just one point and 2 examples...Introduction I did was to waste time then I went to my point with a lot of umm, and ahhs. I also spoke too fast and I ended abruptly as I really didn't have enough points la...aiyo.
Pui Yee's points were stronger than mine but she spoke a bit too soft for task A.

Task B is group discussion: prepare and 10 minutes to discuss
Neways the group discussion seemed like it was just me and Pui Yee only...Seemed like both of us was monopolizing...haiz.
Niesa and Eius wasn't talking, when we open the discussion Niesa and Eius was like err, and just said "I support candidate C" or "I agree with candidate C"...I was getting frustrated.
Time went on and I think we ended after 10 minutes...crazy la.

Haiyo...so teruk la.
BTW: I really don't understand why the MUET results takes so long to come back...a few months...crazy la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment