Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Friday, October 30, 2009

the class of 6 A 1


the vibes are all negative towards me n Pui Yee.
my class hates it whenever me or Pui Yee ask teachers questions.
Hey! If you don't understand, you ask question la right? Or if you're in doubt, you question teacher too right? Yeah, that's what we( Pui Yee and I) do la!

Well, the class in majority(not everyone in class but the majority gang)-->they hate it whenever me or Pui Yee ask Teacher questions.

Especially Niesa...she will say "Dah mula la tu!" or "Tak payah la" and stuffs like that.

Pui Yee ask questions because she doesn't understand la but I question teachers because I am not a person who Blindly Agrees with everything teacher says "just because someone in authority/higher rank/teacher SAYS SO!" I question because I disagree...

Ks, this post is not so much about who ask what. But it's about attitudes...mine, Asians, teachers and classmates (excluding Pui Yee,Praveen, Hazizah and a handful of neutral people). All Negative!

My school/class is not a healthy nor conducive place...The class mates also contribute a lot to this...And with this type of classmates, you people ask me WHY don't I want to go for Graduation? GO, FIGURE YOURSELF! Waste of $, waste of time, waste of effort, waste of every breath just to be with you people...I'm not referring to the minority gang but to the majority gang of 6 Aspirasi class 2009 of SMK Sri Pantai.

THIS is the ASIAN culture
...to ask question is rude, bad and disrespectful.
When one questions the teacher...it's not acceptable.
Teachers are perceived as GOD! WHATEVER comes out from their mouth is considered as the TRUTH.
Teachers are always RIGHT/CORRECT! IT is NOT QUESTIONABLE!

I pay attention to words and I'm not a silly sheep who just stupidly agree to whatever crap/rubbish/lies/wrong teachings that come out of teachers.

I cannot accept things by the justification of "you must agree JUST BECAUSE TEACHER SAID SO!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment