Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Monday, November 2, 2009

friendship n trust!


Drama, drama, drama...that's what happened today at school. 2 of my good friends in school who were best friends were not on talking terms today.
Zizah and Pui Yee...I'm much closer to Zizah because we used to go to the same ex-secondary school. Zizah sits in between me and Pui Yee.

It was really a weird situation when 2 best friends who sit next to each other, don't talk to each other. I don't know whether to laugh or to show sympathy...whatever it was, it wasn't a nice situation at all.

During the second recess when Zizah went out of class, I took this opportunity to ask Pui Yee what had happened cause I knew that Zizah would tell me later. I gotta know Pui Yee's side before I hear Zizah's side cause if I hear Zizah's side first then I would be a bit bias.

Tears from Pui Yee's eyes and her side of the story. Then Zizah came and they quarrel, each telling their side.The truth was out but it was quite hard to believe though...LOL.
It was a matter of Trust--> Who do you trust? Your best friend or a new found friend?
Did your friend breach your trust or was your new friend "fishing"? (Fishing= simply say-->want to find out something, so they pretend they know... & you end up exposing it yourself...Most cops/police use this tactic)

Then after the short "sharing", Zizah went out, hurt that Pui Yee rather trust someone else.
Then Pui Yee said, "Hilda, you believe her or not?"
I replied, "It's hard to say because the other girl and Zizah are friends and there is a possibility but I trust my friend more than others loh"
Pui Yee said, "I don't believe loh. If you what will you do?"
I said," If me, I rather trust my good friend than someone else la."
Then Pui Yee said, "If it's real, your close friend break your trust?"
I replied,"If me, my good friend betray me...err, 1st time I let go, 2nd time I let go, 3rd time no more already. I mean I won't break the friendship because of a small thing or two. You fooled me once shame on you,YOu fooled me twice shame on me! 3rd time is melampau already la"

Gave her some time to think. I went to Zizah and reported status: Pui Yee doesn't really believe you.

Back to class. Pui Yee pulled me to the back and asked me something about Zizah and I answered truthfully. Then Pui Yee went out to Zizah and I don't know what happened there.
When they both came back in, both of them with teary eyes and sniffing so I said, "Woah, I didn't know you girls had a terrible flu..." LOL

During economy class, Wani W came into class with teary eyes and sniffing too...totally a diff case but sorta like the same reaction la. Zizah said to me, "Today so many people got FLU."

Yeah, so neways at least the day ended with both my good friends as normal like nothing happened...Turns out that the part of Pui Yee and Zizah outside the class...there was a process of apologizing and mending relationship and everything became normal :)

Wasn't that a crazy drama...the class of Upper 6 Aspirasi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment