Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bm1

BM 1.objective. 2pm-4pm.

Hard. I din know BM STPM paper, you must know/memorise tulisan Jawi. Teacher didn't teach or say anything about this also! SO, all the people who know Jawi writting got 1 question correct for free! How about all the non-Muslims who dono Jawi writing? It's crazy. I didn't even know Jawi writing was in our syllabus! I was like...WHAT THE!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment