Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pengurusan Perniagaan 2

PP 2. 8am to 11 am

Paper was hard. But i managed to write all the stupid rationalizing I could come up with.
Of all the paper that I crap, this was the worst and crappiest crapping. I know the answer wrong also I just write so that my paper won't be blank. Crazy hard wei!
I finished one hour earlier and left the hall at 10 am. Sounds like a crazy kamikaze writing all the rubbish I came up with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment