Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PA1

Pengajian AM objective paper. 2pm-4pm

The paper was hard! The paper was crazy. The only ones i could do was all the Penyelesaian Masalah...haha.

Tomorrow's paper is my last paper. BM...objective too.

I don't understand why the Ketua Pengawas was discriminating!
When I wanna keluar awal, she said I cannot take the question paper out cause the paper is sulit until the exam is over.
But when my other classmates go out early, she let them take the question paper ok!

Just because I'm chinese so I kena tahan from taking the paper out? This is unfair la wei!

1 comments:

Auni Izzati said...

hey babe,they didnt give me the question paperlah.
awk suka fkr yg bebukan.none of them were discriminating people by their races.
their just doing kerja mereka.
the question paper that i was holding tadi ialah past days paperlah which is sastera lal.
lol lah you

Post a Comment