Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

macro economy

Macro economy paper today. 2pm to 5pm
I tried to cram my head yesterday but my concentration level was like not working, i just couldn't focus.

Today the paper was do-able la, and I did an extra question and was left with 20 minutes extra. I was a bit surprised la cause my micro economy paper had not enough time ma, so I rush for macro la. I was also a bit surprised that I didn't do any graph...haha.

Macro had 4 sections...
Section A: objective, -eenie meenie mynie more- 30 tough questions. Only 12 questions was done confidently.

section B: I managed all 5 questions. Some with logic and some with facts and most with stuffs which were not in the syllabus...LOL

Section C: I did the 2 question which did not involve graphs

Section D: suppose to do 2 questions but i did 3 cause I didn't know which one I can score the best...hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment