Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Monday, November 30, 2009

sej 2 and Microeconomy

Double paper again today.

Sejarah 2= Sejarah Malaysia, Asia Tenggara, Asia Selatan, dan Asia Timur
8 am to 11 am

Ekonomi paper 1 = Microeconomy
2 pm to 5 pm

Yesterday I read sejarah so much but didn't touch economy at all.
Today's Sejarah paper was tough la...Just crap all I could insert..haha.

Microeconomy was crazy loh. Section A, B , C and D.
Section A was objective la...so ok la.
Section B was ok...I did all 5 questions.
Section C was do-able. I did all 2 questions
Section D was crazy...I didn't manage to complete both questions. The graph was time consuming and not even half done.
Not enough time loh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment