Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

acceptance

20 july 2009

Upper 6 Effective class carpeted their floor and rearranged their table so now must take off shoes to enter their class. Now, my class wants to copy...haiz. This is so childish la. Since the lower 6 years, the 2 classes compete and copy the class arrangement. When one class makes a change in the class, the other class will follow and try to stand up more...Rivalry that is in vain, useless.

I seriously don't see any difference or what's the point between the cemented floor and the carpeted/wall paper-ed floor for my class. What's the use of it?
When I inquired the class of why they are doing this, they answered that our class teacher was lamenting on how her previous class(last year or so) always won the cleanest class award every week so much so that other teachers wanted to ban her class from competing.

We also collected RM2 from each person just to buy a baju for our class teacher. When I asked why are we doing this, they said because our class teacher was complaining that we never gave her any present...Haiz!

I wonder, do we go to school to study or please teachers or hear teacher's complains?
Why is her acceptance so important?
This teacher like to threathen students with mild curses..."Kalau tak bla bla bla, tak berkat"
Not like I really care la...
But you know something I realised? I don't know if this goes to all Malays or it's just my school la. The Malays like to merajuk very fast, get angry and hurt easily, and they always mild curse people. The worse attribute is their jealousy...it's super strong I tell you!
When I confronted them about the mild cursings, the answer given was "Kita orang mahu beri galakkan...bukan curse. Reverse psychology"

But still, the way they give the "galakan" is by pouring down bad words and cursing.
When something is lost or when they get angry,
my, my, you should cover your ears...all the foul words will come out of their mouth and heavy horrible curses will be shouted out...and I'm not talking about my form only-->this goes to all the Malays from different forms that I met in SMK Seri Pantai. It's the same reaction...maybe it's the Malay culture. Hmmm.
Actually, maybe all races also do this cursing, maybe...but not as obvious as this la, and not as frequent and easily poured out like this la.

If you don't respond the way they want you to respond...some of them will get angry and hurt and start to merajuk with that merajuk sentences and then the angry voice will come and next would be cursing and soon to threatening...Then their friends would say they're joking...but their voice and vibe says the opposite.
I get a bit scared I tell you, a bit worried too. These type of people are potential abusers...Imagine if alcohol is added with these kind of attitude...I won't be surprised if these violent people actually kill people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment