Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sitting Arrangements

22 July 2009

The class's rearrangement is now a horrible thing. A small thing ballooned up into a gigantic issue.
In my class there is the minority gang and the majority gang. My class is made of 20 students
The minority gang is made up of me, Pui Yee(2 Chinese girls), Praveen(1 Indian boy) and Hazizah(English speaking Malay girl)
while the Majority gang is the rest of the class...but with some neutral parties.

In the new class sitting, nobody wanted to sit next to Hazizah...they Anti her. In my class there is cliques...about doubles mostly and some triples. Here's the list:

1. minority gang(4 people)
2. Syakirah and Nissa
3. Suraya and Zulaikha
4. Zuraini and Akhmar
5. Wani Noor, Wahidah and Eius
6. Hafizah and Farahin
7. Wisha and Roslina


Zuchal, Wani Azrin, Wani Wahab are free agents...

In the new arrangement, the majority gang is all in their cliques but the minority gang was purposely thrown separately to the 4 sides/ends of the class.
This was done because the majority gang has been unsatisfied(tak puas hati with Hazizah since lower 6 already) so they want Hazizah to be alone.
They don't want Hazizah to sit in front nor do they don't want Hazizah to sit with Pui Yee or any of the minority, and the majority don't want to sit next to her.
This unsatisfied feeling was that Hazizah didn't really mix with the other Malays so they think she's snobbish. Besides that, Hazizah was originally from the next class last year but in the middle of the year 2008 she transferred into my class...A certain someone was supposedly 3rd in class went down to 4th due to Hazizah getting 3rd in class.

And so, this new arrangement brought a lot of dissatisfaction...then the fight begins...so kecoh.... verbal fights, tears, complains, teachers, "secret meetings", and a whole new gloomy atmosphere. Very tensed up aura and vibes, negative feelings all around class. The situation is tensed up in class.

A racist remark: "Takkan semata-mata minoriti(Cina), kita nak tukar tempat. Kita orang dah selesa dah. Kita majoriti, mereka minoriti. Biarlah!"

very ugly i tell u... both sides also don't want to give up... today the teacher said to the majority gang to just give in...then Hazizah pulak was rude and action action....now everyone also panas.
The thing was cooled down for 1 minute then Hazizah go and stir up the heat again.
both sides in fault... nobody wants to admit they are wrong.

I find it a bit funny, they all(majority) don't want to separate with their friends but it's okay to separate the minority. To them, It's okay to separate Pui Yee from her best friend(Hazizah).
I can't understand their double standards. Can they even listen to their own self? haiz, discrimination!

Oh my, why la? so kecoh you know! Please lah!
right now I'm kind of atas pagar...neutral...
I don't really care la about the position, lazy want to argue...
Me and Praveen don't really mind where we sit lah.
It makes me wonder once again, why do we come to school for?
Seating Arrangements? LOL. Neways, I think this is also from the STPM stress la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment