Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

timetable

july 2nd, 2009
Hi kawan-kawan,
My school is always changing the school timetable la, that's not the only thing changing! Even the time has been extended from 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4.15pm, and now the latest time being 5.25pm.Gila duh!
With the new timetable in activation now there's extra class(Kelas NADI) on Saturdays la...And not forgetting MR NANDA's compulsory economy classes on SUNDAYS. Wah, that means literally everyday also got school...But as for me, I am NOT going for NADI CLASSES ON SATURDAYs. NO WAY!unless it's Mr Nanda's class la...
What's with "lectures, tutorial, R&D, and colloquium"...and what's with going back at 3.50pm on Friday? This is crazy la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment