Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

U're not Children, you're Pre-U students!

I feel like I'm lost, my school is crazy. We are talked to as though we are children and teachers teaches like as though we are children. Everyday during assembly, the students are instructed to "angkat tangan, jatuh tangan" like Tadika or primary school children. Our MUET(Malaysian University English Test) teacher teaches us like primary school students-->Repeat after me.
these are the outer factors.

Now, onto the internal factor: today I witness a very childish reaction. In this incident, I feel quite ashamed of my good friend's behavior and in general my class's attitude. This friend of mine started calling someone horrible names just like a child. The other girl also exchange back horrible names. I really felt like I was back in Pre-School. I tell you it was really such a child-ish attitude.

I really wish I had the guts to tell this good friend of mine to not act that childish, but she was too emotional...

School is for studying la, people! Why do you all want to make school a battlefield? Both sides in wrong ok? Happy? Can you'll just call it a day and shake hands?
You people are of the same faith, can you tolerate and forgive please?

Right now, "the class is much more 'CONDUCIVE' class to study!" claim many teachers since we redecorated and rearranged and "carpeted" our class.
Little do they know of how NOT conducive our class is in on the inside.
This enmity between the Malay girls of my class is really frustrating, causing stress and getting out of hand each day!

I feel so ashamed and sad that my class is in a gloomy and tensed atmosphere. There's also a lot of verbal fights and unnecessary rubbish going on.
Again it makes me wonder and wonder the same thing I always do...
Why do we come to school?

I really wanna shout out "HELLO FRIENDS, WE ARE PRE-UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, NOT CHILDREN OK? SO, PLEASE BEHAVE LIKE AN ADULT. WE'RE ALREADY 19 YEARS OLD!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment