Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Monday, November 16, 2009

2nd last day

Last week was crazy... Mr Nanda gave extra class on Saturday and Sunday. 8.30am to about 4pm.
So full of notes and past year questions...most of the time, I was struggling to follow his pace...I'm a quite slow learner.

Today we changed class and arranged class for STPM. There was still studies too. After class, the upper 6 students had a small "jamuan"..."Doa Selamat"...Started by prayer then followed by Speeches by a few student rep and then speech by Teacher rep and then say Grace and then feast.

After the feast, ask for forgiveness and blessing. Salam with teachers and say sorry. They gave last words...All the girls cried except me. AFter that, the preuniversity students went around "salam-ing" and asking for forgiveness. We had to wash our own plates and cups initially but in the end only a few girls did the washing.

A rainy day today-morning, and evening. The rain was like cats and dogs so much that Mr Nanda had to compete with the rain to teach us...LOL.

I thank God it wasn't raining like that during MUET listening...haha.

Tomorrow is our last day in school.

Wednesday is where Spm and STPM officially starts but my first paper starts next Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment