Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pengajian Am 2

STPM first paper for me today 8am-11pm (3 hours)

My first paper-Pengajian Am 2 was much better than I anticipated la.
I woke up feeling so low and drag myself to school. At school, I felt like just going back home and skipping the paper. I don't know why I felt that way. I never felt that way before in my life...haha, really feels weird!
But I didn't do that la, it would be a waste of time and effort in Form 6 loh.
I sat in the classroom just worrying...then when we begin, the questions were do-able la..but every time the examiner stood next to me, i would panic and lose the thread of ideas..haha. I think overall I can pass la :P

There was construction working noise and it was disturbing. Besides that, announcement to ask the STPM students to get into class was really killing me. I couldn't concentrate and of cause, the thread of ideas also stopped there for a while. The Muslim prayer shouting on the P.A. system during the STPM paper was reallly annoying and gave me headache. The school is really not a good environment for doing examination.

My teachers always said students don't have enough time to finish PA paper 2. But I managed to complete it with about 10 minutes to spare.

The essay part was ok but i am not sure if my answers are in the schema or not...haha. I was happy that at least I got points and included some rubbish on dasar PIP (IKS) and Tun Abdullah promoting pertanian and some science terms...haha.

I don't know why I couldn't come up with anything for nearly all the first option of Section A, B and C.
Section A, B and C, when I looked at the first option, I went blank...haha. So I did the second option la.

For section D, I only prepared for pie chart but there was no pie chart question and I started to panic. Then I read the questions la. The first option had a shorter title and I remember is % perubahan means the one we did during the STPM WPKL TRIALS :) Yay!

For Section E, both also was jadual. well, the first option had lesser years to compare so I did the first option..haha. I managed to include the 1998 kegawatan ekonomi serantau and Tun Mahathir pegging RM3.80 to USD1 :)

I'm really not sure if I menjawab kehendak soalan but I'm satisfied that I didn't leave anything blank :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment