Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sej dunia and sej Islam

2pm to 5pm...3hours
Sejarah 1 = Sejarah Dunia and Sejarah Islam.

I read a lot yesterday. Today after I woke up, I tried reading more but I keep falling asleep. Once again I felt like not taking the paper.
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me.

Okies, the paper was a shocker! Nothing I studied came out...hahaha.
So, I looked at the clock and stared a few minute then I considered all the question and analyzed which one I can talk crap the most. It was really hard la. Squeezing my brains of any rubbish I could include in the 4 essay questions.

By God's grace I managed to not leave the papers blank...haha.

The man examiner with glasses which have thick black frames is really scary. He look at me, I look at him, he look at me, I look at him...haha, he might think I'm so suspicious and think that I copied or let people copy....haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he really suspends my results. He even talked to the main examiner and pointed to me with his finger and that main examiner looked at me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment