Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am Appalled


I don't know why I really am surprised that my current school teachers are different. They encourage us to copy, they even teach us how to copy in STPM. They keep saying, JANGAN KEDEKUT ILMU, JANGAN SYOK SENDIRI MENJAWAB STPM.

It's really a cultural shock...teachers encouraging cheating in STPM. It really blows my mind! They tell us to write keywords in dark pen on extra paper or draw pictures and put the paper on the side of the table and then later crumple the paper and throw it.

These advises and "words of wisdom" coming from teachers where the school has prayers recital every morning, bacaan Ayat Yasin every thursday for 40 minutes, recite bacaan doa before every lesson starts, reading the whole Al-Quran activity and all those agama camps and doa selamat and ceramahs on Islam and all that religious stuffs.

To tell you the truth, I really wonder if all their religious actions are forced and just traditions-->Everything outer only but nothing happening internally. I am really appalled.

I'm so sorry if you feel offended, But this is really something that I cannot comprehend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment