Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Friday, November 20, 2009

days

Tues was the last day of school Wed was the official day of the start of STPM but my first paper is on MON(23rd nov)...because my subjects are not on this wed nor thurs. There are no STPM subjects/papers on FRI.

thurs and fri(today) we went to school for extra class. Economy and History.
I'm nervous, about 2 more days and then My first STPM will start...

R U ready?

0 comments:

Post a Comment