Caution: Read on your OWN RISK!

Warning!
The content of this blog may and can be extremely sensitive to some people, If you want to read the blog, I do suggest that you read it on your own risk.


Yes, every tale has more than 1 side of the story...I'm not GOD so I'm not everywhere nor am I all-knowing.

This is just my side of the story based on my understanding!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

bm 2 and pp 1

I sat for 2 papers today.
Bm 2= essay, rumusan, alih bahasa, cari kesalahan bahasa 8am to 11am

PP 1 2pm to 5pm

BM paper 2........after I got into the hall and looked at the questions. I just wanted to walk out of the hall. But I stared at the paper for some time and then attempted the cari kesalahan and rumusan then I came back and wrote rubbish for the essay and finally I did the alih bahasa. I had 10 minutes to spare...waited for time to quickly tick away.

Pengurusan Perniagaan 1...I look at the questions and then prepared to sleep but then my conscience kept telling me not to give up so I die die also just crap all the best that I could. Finish and left with one more hour so I did an extra question and then got 30 minutes more. I left class early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment